CCIM - Should I get...

Notifications
Clear all

CCIM - Should I get it?

Brandon Borah
(@bborah)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Been looking into getting my CCIM. Has anyone gotten there CCIM designations. Thoughts/benefits/etc.? 

Brian Bondus
(@brianbondus)
Eminent Member

Great question Brandon! I'm also very interested. Right now I'm working right now to the meet the requirements for the program, however any input or feedback on the program would be greatly appreciated. 

Brian Bondus

ALO Property Group 

ReplyQuote
Dan Brandon
(@dbrandon)

I just completed the second of the 4 required classes. It's a great way to learn the financial and analytical aspects of the business, as well as giving you the opportunity to connect with other people in the industry. It addresses retail, industrial, office, and multifamily, so it can be of benefit no matter what segment you practice in. Becoming a member while you are in the process of meeting the requirements has benefits as well, like access to STDB (Site to Do Business), which has lots of data and research tools. For those of you in Indianapolis, most of the state chapter seems to be located there, and there are a couple of instructors in the area. If you want to discuss it directly with one, I suggest contacting Eric Hillenbrand of Marcus & Millichap.

Dan Brandon

Regency Properties

ReplyQuote
Brandon Borah
(@bborah)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Dan, 

I greatly appreciate the feedback! I've heard the CCIM 101 class is one of the best classes for overall financial understanding of Real Estate. Based on your response, I'm even more inclined to search for the opportunities to take the classes. Thank you for your response!

Brandon

ReplyQuote
Share: